Monday, April 11, 2011

MY BIRTHDAY

24 February 2009

It was on this day that AR Rahman created history by winning not one but two oscars for his wonderful music composition for the movie "Slumdog Millionaire". Actually he should have got this award long back than this but then there is always a right time for everything. I think he was destined to win this award on this day(24th feb) only.

24 February 2010

This day was indeed a very eventful day for every cricket fan in the world. It would be more apt to say that this day was the most happiest day for every Sachin Tendulkar fan. Because it was on this day that Sachin Tendulkar created history by scoring the only double hundred in ODI history.During this match i was in Mysore and i was not among the lucky ones to see him score this double hundred as i was busy in office. Really but this is a day i will cherish my entire life.

24 February 2011

Well i am mentioning all these above events because every year on the 24th of Feb comes my birthday and as you can see for the past two years something special has been happening on the day of my birthday.Well you can call this co-incidence but then i really feel lucky that all the above mentioned events have taken place on the day of my birthday.

But this year on the day of my birthday(24 Feb 2011) nothing special happened but yes my parents had come all the way from Mumbai to meet me. And what could be more special than being with your mother on the day of your birthday.So really enjoyed my birthday a lot and really expecting something special to happen atleast the next year(Transfer to Mumbai would make it special).

I thank my roomates(Sudhanshu,Koti and Aditya) first because they were the first ones to wish me on my birthday. Secondly i thank Pinky and Amrita for wishing me. And then i need to thank Anushree,Agam and Shilpi for wishing me. Then i thank Noureen also for wishing me and writing something so sweet about me. Also i need to thank some of my office mates who wished me(Sripada,Somnath,Satish,Nupura,Avinash and Anand).And then ofcourse all my friends who have posted their wishes on facebook.

Just one small regret.....just one person didn't wish me....i thought she will surely wish me.....but i think she didn't remember it....i think i expected too much from her because its hardly been 2 months that i know her.....but then still yaar.....i remember that her birthday is on April 8.....but anyways apart from that all you friends and my MOM who came all the way from Mumbai made my birthday a wonderful day.

No comments: